Information clause Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on the protection of data) (Journal of Laws UE. No. of 2016 No. 119, p. 1) – hereinafter referred to as the GDPR,
- The administrator of your personal data is PIWOWARCZYK sp.z o.o. with headquarters in 32-420 Gdów, ul. Gdów 1200, NIP 6832049764, entered in the KRS register: 0000352270.
- We have appointed a Data Protection Officer …… who can be contacted by writing to the following address: email@example.com or to the correspondence address of Piwowarczyk sp.z o.o. 32-420 Gdów, Gdów 1200
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or the interest pursued by a third party, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f, GDPR; and – performance of the purchase contract or service – processing is necessary to perform the contract, until the end of the contract, – direct marketing – until the end of the contract or objection, – financial and accounting – processing is necessary to comply with tax law, – defense against claims and pursuing claims – until the claims period expires in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code, – conducting recruitment processes – conducting complaint processes.
- in addition, we would like to inform you that the area of Piwowarczyk sp.z o.o. is monitored – monitoring covers the company’s premises and the access road. Your personal data obtained from monitoring recordings will be stored for up to 3 months, and in the event of an incident, until the matter is clarified or appropriate proceedings are completed
- the processing of your personal data obtained from monitoring recordings is aimed solely at increasing work safety and enabling the detection of behavior harmful to the company or exposing it to losses (Act on Personal Data Protection of May 10, 2018 Art. 111 adding Art. 22 (2) and 22 (3) in the Act of June 26, 1974 – Labor Code (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 917)
- the recipient of your personal data obtained from the monitoring recordings may be: public authorities and law enforcement services, persons injured in situations recorded by the system
- Your personal data, including monitoring recordings, will not be transferred to a third country / international organization.
- you have the right to information, the right to access monitoring recordings in justified cases; the right to anonymize the image or delete data concerning it; processing restrictions, the right to object, the right to data processing for a limited time.
- According to the GDPR, you have the following: a. The right to access your data and receive a copy of it; b. the right to rectify (correct) your data; c. the right to delete personal data in a situation where the processing of data does not take place in order to fulfill an obligation resulting from a legal provision or in the exercise of public authority; d. the right to limit data processing; e. the right to object to data processing; f. the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (to the address of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw) 10) Your data will be processed manually or automatically, will not be processed in an automated decision-making manner in including in the form of profiling.
We also inform that: The Administrator makes every effort to ensure all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations.